If you can answer the above question, you have the chance to win one of the most fantastic prizes ever offered.
The winner of this competition will receive a signed, lithograph copy of the USA 15 minutes album cover, and the competition will be judged by Nik Kershaw himself.
To enter, simply fill in the form below, and submit your answer to the above question in 200 words or less. The top 10 entries will be displayed on the site, including the best response.
Please note the conditions of entry below.
The Competition is now closed, and information has been sent to Nik for final Judging,
Winner to be announced shortly. Along with the top 10 responses.
Conditions of entry in the 15 Minutes competition
- Competition runs from February 7 1999 to April 1 1999 with the winner to be announced on April 6 1999
- All entries are to be submitted by the online entry form above
- Submission of an entry grants full copyright of entry content to the website developer and Modernwood Management
- Only one entry per person is permitted
- Competition entries will be preliminarily judged by the website developer (Andrew Heath) and the best 20 entries will be forwarded to Modernwood Management for final judging by Nik Kershaw
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize consists of one (1) signed, lithograph copy of the Album cover of 15 minutes to be released in the United States of America on April 6 1999
- Entry is open to all Nik Kershaw fans fron around the world
- Instructions on how to enter form part of the entry conditions
- Submissions not using a correct, verifiable email address will be considered null and void
- The winner will be contacted by email on April 6 1999 and announced on this website on the same day, along with the top 10 responses.
- Any queries regarding this competition should be addressed by email only to Andrew Heath